This is my ornament that I made and me and my dad at Christmas. We are in Texas.
This is my cousin, Ryan. We are at this restaurant called Roly Poly in Lousiana.
This is me and a bunch of my friends that we visited at my friend Noah's house. We are having pizza. We are in Greensboro, North Carolina.
We visited our friends Cooper and Ethan. They live in Charlotte, North Carolina, but we all met at our friend Todd's house in Greensboro.
This is me sledding. We are at our friends Nathan and Keegan's house. They live in Charlottesville, Virginia.
This is me eating with Nathan and Keegan (and my sisters).
Next, we went to Greenville, North Carolina where I was born. We are at my dad's university, East Carolina, home of the Pirates! Go ECU!!!!
This is the park where I walked to when I was born through age 2. Our house was right next to it. A train rides by our house. If you act like you pulling a whistle, the train whistle will blow. It is really loud.
This is me and my sisters at the same park on a tire swing. It was really fast because our dad pushed us and he is really strong.
We are a restaurant called Chico's where I spent my first birthday. These are some of our friends. Those 2 boys are Samuel and Elijah--their mom used to teach with my mom. She is the funniest person mom knows.
We stayed this family for 3 days in Greenville, North Carolina. They are really good friends. The little girl is Addie.

No comments:
Post a Comment