Saturday, October 30, 2010

School

An interview with Mom

Where do you go to school?

I go to school at Kabale Preparatory School (KPS).

What education system is it based on?

I don't know.

(oh, it's based on the British system)

So, what grade are you?

I am in P4, which is 3rd grade.

But you just did 3rd grade?

Well, this is practice for getting to know what they do here. Also, we came in late because they start in February.

School has been hard--why?

It's really different and strange to me. It is hard to make friends. The work is new and different and hard to get used to.

How was your first week? Horrible. Tiredness. I threw up a lot because I was scared. I don't like change.

And now? I've gotten used to it.

Sorry.


I am eating lunch.
This is me in class showing Mom my school work. Parents came to visit this day.
This is my class working. Teacher Isaac is my favorite teacher. He really helps us understand science and stuff.

2 comments:

  1. We love you and your sisters so much, Micah. You are very brave. Change is hard, even for grown up! We love you and think of you everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is school going now, Micah? No worries about it being hard - you can do it!

    ReplyDelete