In May, we drove to Kampala. Then I found myself on the border (not the restaurant...), then I found myself in Kenya with a bunch of muzungus and other Africans and then I found myself at Lake Mburo National Park. Then we went back to Kabale, crazy, huh?
 |
| I think Jesse is mad from eating American donuts. |
 |
| Then we arrived in Kenya and we celebrated Lucy's birthday. |
 |
| ate s'mores |
 |
| me and Ms. Liz |
 |
| We played keep the ball in the air with our Kenyan friend, Catherine. |
 |
| Now I am at Lake Mburo with a troop of baboons right in front of me...what's going on? |
 |
| Now there are a bunch of weird looking birds in a tree |
 |
| all the single ladies, all the single ladies... |
 |
| We stayed at Mihingo Lodge |
 |
| By our tent, there were a few rocks I liked to climb on. |
 |
| We stayed in part tent, part nature and a pizza hut. |
 |
| we went swimming |
 |
| There was a natural salt lick that had a few animals licking salt, lick, lick, lick |
 |
| We found a skull of some animal on the rocks I liked to climb on... |
 |
| Curious George |
 |
| We found ourselves in the middle of a troop of velvet monkeys |
 |
| We took a boring boat ride. |
 |
| These animals must be tired, they are both yawning! |
 |
| Our got stuck in a swamp, so we had to be rescued. |
 |
| More animals at the natural salt lick, lick, lick |
 |
| I spotted a cool bird. |
 |
| Crested Crane, Uganda's national bird. |
No comments:
Post a Comment