My mom is just learning how to use the blog and post pictures, so these are out of order, but hopefully will still give you an idea of where I live and what I am doing!
Oops--you have to start with the end in mind. My mom added pictures with no format--sooo, the top photos are of my school, Waterloo Primary. My teacher is Mr. Haworth. He is from Zimbabwe and is very funny and smart. The shot with the kids is my desk and the back of my head. There is a picture of the outside of my class, the front of my school and the one with a blue cage is where we play football (soccer). I mostly just watch right now because these kids are good and fast!
the front of my apartment!
Swimming is part of the curriculum at my new school. Every Friday afternoon, my class and I will go to the Crosby Pool and take swim lesssons! I have to wear goggles and a cap. Luckily, I found an American style bathing suit :).

To the right. We can walk to a beach and playground. There is Marine Lake right behind this zip line--that's my sister running it back to the top.
Here is me at the Irish Sea--just past the Lake and playground is a beach which leads to the Irish Sea! Liverpool is a famous and historic port off of this sea. It is north of Wales and west of Ireland. There is a ferry that runs to Dublin from Liverpool.
To the right: This is my first day of school. I am in Level 4 and my sister is in Level 1 (it would be kindergarten in the U.S.) Our school is Waterloo Primary and we love it! This is our uniform, although it is a public school.
This is me and Jessie back at Conwy castle.
This is me hiking towards the Snowdon mountain. It was here that the legend of King Arthur comes from and there is a lake at the top of the mountain where it is said that King Arthur threw Excalibur. We came to late to hike to the top of the mountain, but we had a GREAT time hiking with the sheep. Everywhere you look in Wales, it is beautiful. I felt so strong and fast on this mountain!
This is a picture of me at the Roman ruins in Chester. It is a medieval town close to Liverpool. We went by train. The town was a fort in Roman times and then later an important frontier fort for England and King Charles during the civil war. This building had a floor heater. They would put coals under the floor and then build ducts that would channel the heat to different rooms--amazing!
The Trombley family and Gammy are eagerly awaiting Micah's next installment. How is the swimming and fencing coming along. Do you wear your bathing cap and goggles? Is the water really cold? Tell us more about your friends and your sisters. This is Gammy posting on Abby's goggle account.
ReplyDelete