Tuesday, September 22, 2009

More thoughts

An interview with Mom...

How's fencing? good

what did you learn? oh, these are the positions, plunge, salut, and en garde!

Are you any good? yeah

who's better? older people than me

who do you fight? everybody


They serve hot lunch at school, called hot dinner...

What do you eat for lunch? potatoes, pizza, carrots, ham, broccoli, pasta

what about dessert? cakes, rice pudding

do you like it? yeah

anything you don't like? the stuff that looks like ... never mind... I don't like this stuff that looks like potatoes--tiny, but it's yellow and has a layer of skin around it

what food do you miss from America? nothing, really

how's the homework here? good

Micah reads in the classroom when they are not working...
what are you reading? Tin Tin http://www.tintin.com/

what do you like about it? it's funny

who are your favorite characters? Snowy and the captain

off to play Legos--Micah plays extensively with Legos. He took some chore money and bought some here in Liverpool--at John Lewis, a department store... www.johnlewis.com



A picture of an old ship at the Albert Docks http://www.albertdock.com/

A view of the sunset from my living room--I asked Mom to take a picture b/c it was cool.
My first visit to a pub in Buxton, England on the way back from Chatsworth Home. It was cool. It was kind of dark and none of the chairs match. The table was low and we had a great cheeseburger and chips (fries).

At Chatsworth House. http://www.chatsworth.org/ We loved this house! They had the best playground ever--with a zip line. It was next to this cool petting zoo.

Newborns!
I led the way for a maze and we got to the center after many detours!
I liked this plant--like dinosaur times.
My sisters are crazy. They had this cool dress up place, but I did not want to put on the outfits.
I liked this display. It was old timey clothes.
I lost a tooth at lunch! Now, I have lost teeth on 2 continents!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Micah,

    From Haley: We love you. I wish you didn't move. You are lucky you are playing with legos.

    From Peter: The boy who is calling you 'Fred' is not cool. I envy you and your fencing. The playground sounds awesome. I hope you are having fun. I wish you were here hanging out with me because I really miss you.

    From Abby: From the pictures it looks like you are having fun.. I wish we had a playground with a zipline around here.

    ReplyDelete