An interview with Mom,
Well, Micah, it's your last day of school....
wait, you are not at school, what happened?
Yesterday, I threw up twice and I had to come home.
How do you feel today?
Awesome, great, anything.
What are you missing?
Today is field day.
What will you miss in Garland/Sachse (the Dallas suburbs we live in)?
My friends, the horses and the cows, the calf, the dogs...
How has your time been here in Texas?
Good.
Why?
I have had a fun time.
This is a picture of Sunny nipping Stallion (that's what I call him, but his name is Reagan). The one that looks like Spirit is Reagan, my favorite horse. The one that is brown is Sunny and the one that is light is named Phoenix.

I am about to pet Phoenix (the bossy one).

This is me, Emma Shae and Mallory running in the grass towards the horses, I think.

I am showing my grandma, which we call Gammy around the Barn, while she is looking at Reagan and Sunny.

This another picture with Gammy and all three horses.

Giddyup!

This is a picture of me in my cowboy hat and my horse. I am riding on the fence.

I love my horse.

I am feeding a carrot to the horses.

This picture reminds me Stallion plunging his head in our van and almost eating the seat!

This is Reagan and dad. Reagan is 3 or 4 years old. Oh, let me tell you the ages. Phoenix is 11, I think. Sunny is 9 or 1o.

This is me and Mallory having fun with the horses.

Roar!

Oo, this is a coyote that we saw in our own backyard-not your backyard, but our backyard!
Micah, if it makes you feel any better, Jack missed his last day of school because he was throwing up too!! So sad....
ReplyDeleteLooks like so much fun!
ReplyDelete