We did a lot of fun stuff this summer, but I am only going to tell you about one story.
This summer, me, my family, my friends' family (Jesse, Georgia, Lucy, Julia, Mr. Travis and Ms. Leslie) went to Colorado Springs at MTI (
Mission Training International).
click here to go to website...
Interview with Mom
What did you learn?
I learned good tips on going to other countries.
What tips?
Good tips.
Like what?
Like, hmmmm. Like taking pictures of your neighborhood, so if you get lost, you can find your way back to your house.
Where do you keep the pictures?
Mostly on this blog.
Hmmm... Who was in your class?
An older girl who is 12 or 13 named Micaela and her brother, Cameron who is 11 and Jesse (the great and awesome) and me.
Anything else stand out? I made some good friends and both my sisters had a birthday party, so that was fun.

I am getting ready to go on a field trip. We took 3 total to train for different things for living overseas.

Happy Birthday to you Emma Shae!

This is the playground. It was really fun.

Swimming deer. We took a couple of hikes and saw a ton of deer.

I broke my arm playing freeze tag. Well, I was playing freeze tag with a couple of friends and my mom and there was a metal sign that was base. I had bought some new shoes not too long ago. My mom was "it" and she was chasing me and I was running full speed towards the metal sign. I stuck out my hand and grabbed on to the sign and ran into my arm. It didn't hurt that bad (don't blame Mom).

My uncle and aunt came to visit us. We had a lot of fun together.

We went to the Garden of the gods. First we went on a field trip and then my family took me there again. Wow.

My hat!

Beautiful!

Happy Birthday to you, Mallory!

It's the last day of MTI. This is my teacher, Miss Tarrah.

This is the last day of Emma Shae and Mallory's class.

We went to the Great Sand Dunes. It was pretty cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment