So, let me see.
Last time I wrote was a year ago.
That was after I broke my arm.
So, there are a lot of things to write about.. Ok, I have made a trip to South Africa, my grandmother has
visited, I’ve been elected as a leader in my school. I went to Queen Elizabeth
National Park again. I also had a
fun birthday party. And I’ve read
many books this year. Like the
Artemis Fowl and the Wingfeather Series, so I’ve got a lot to write about.
Let’s start with my trip to South Africa. Ok, fine, I’ll just download the
photos.
 |
| Cape Town, the Whale Coast, father and son! |
 |
| Me and my little buddy, Josia |
 |
| Beautiful beach AND mountains |
 |
| Me and my sisters in the freezing cold water. |
 |
| My flightless Uncle |
 |
| The only whale we saw, which sadly, is fake. |
Next, we'll do my 11th birthday party.
 |
| My arsenal of weapons. |
 |
| Me and my friends who won the battle. |
 |
| Our dads who lost the battle. |
Some time ago, our class, P6 or 5th/6th grade, held elections for school leadership. I was elected to Sports/Games Prefect and my friend Jesse was elected Chapel Prefect.
 |
| the head teacher giving me my tag at our Prefect Ceremony |
First is Ruth, the Head Prefect. Then Lisa, the Chairperson of The Debating Club. Next is Linda, the Health Prefect, next to her is Happy, the Chairperson of Science Club, then me. Next to me is Old, the Food Prefect and last is Jesse.
 |
| School Leaders |
Next, I shall tell you about our little trip to Queen Elizabeth National Park.
There is a group of Banded Mongeese around the lodge where we like to hang out and they just had their babies when we arrived.
 |
| Brothers and sisters |
 |
| Mama and her baby wart hog |
 |
| Male and female Ugandan Kobs |
 |
| Big African Elephant |
 |
| One of the biggest cats, a leopard |
 |
| Another of the biggest cats |
Next, I'll talk about a play my class performed. We did it on 9th October, which is the day when Uganda got it's independence. So, obviously, the play was about Uganda's independence. So, here are a few pictures about it.
 |
| In the picture, you can see the head teacher giving a speech. |
 |
| Here is my friends' dad saying a prayer. |
 |
| I am the Duke of Kent in this picture and I gave a speech, handing over the instruments of power to the Prime Minster, Dr. Apollo Milton Obote. |
 |
| This is our class doing a song and dance at the end. |
Whenever there is a thunderstorm, my dog comes in the house.
Awesome Morrows! Can't wait to show my boys Micha's adventures.
ReplyDelete